FallenAngelsTV

Seekers of lost paradise seem fools to those whom have never sought other worlds

How did you first hear about the Nefilim? (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Melchizedek

There is  much speculation  on who this person is, so i thought id throw this out. If you recall  that Mary visted her cousin Elizabeth a…

Started by Van Jernigan

2 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Van Jernigan

Netanyahu,s speech shows Israel owns Washington

If there was any doubt that that Israel owned Washington.  i think tuesday removed it. Congress made it clear who they work for!    …

Started by Van Jernigan

3 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by David

New way to parable in the Bible, 20 examples, conspiracies and bloodlines decoded

Thanks for your work on the seed of Cain. The fact that you know about that and also figuring out parables prompted me to share this with y…

Started by Daniel

4 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Daniel

Is Zen Familiar with the writings of Abraham?

was wondering if zen was familiar with the writings of abraham? Alot of info on noah and his wives!! yes plural!   start about chapter 12  …

Started by Van Jernigan

6 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Van Jernigan

Who is ? The Whore Of Babylon

She Sets on The Waters as a Queen., But The Voice of God would Say come out of Her My People, for Her Time Has Come. For The Souls of Men,=…

Started by CraveBloodofSnakes

16 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by stephan t. clark

Melchizedek, the Priest of Salem…who is he?

We first are introduced to Melchizedek in Genesis 14 then in the New Testament, Hebrews 7. I know he is mentioned elsewhere, but this is to…

Started by Denise Walker

2 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by David

A thought about the Flood.

We know God is in control of all things and Satan can do nothing without permission from God but has been given powers and abilities from t…

Started by Dave Garrett

6 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Van Jernigan

Millennium

I've been watching some of the older videos from Zen. Does anyone know of any videos on the topic of the Millennium. It sounds as if he bel…

Started by Rob

5 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by FallenAngels.TV

Doctrines of Demons

IF YOU ARE ASHAMED TO CONFESS JESUS CHRIST NOW; HE WILL BE ASHAMED TO KNOW YOU AT HIS COMING! LIFT UP THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, AND HE WILL…

Started by Margaret (Peggy) Kannaday

1 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Christina 'Lissa' Krabal-Myers

History of Islam: Identical Doctrines and Deeds of Satan’s Roman Jesuit Papacy

Beloved brothers and sisters, In any war, good intelligence is vital!  The enemy has the highest ground, but we have such a weapon in Yeshu…

Started by George Morabit

2 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by George Morabit

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by FallenAngels.TV.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-23968221-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();