FallenAngelsTV

Seekers of lost paradise seem fools to those whom have never sought other worlds

FallenAngels.TV's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"I just wanted everybody to know that if all of you begin to share your dreams and vi…"

FallenAngels.TV replied Oct 6, 2016 to I would love to start a discussion on dreams and Visions I've had many of them and I would love to share them with someone

4 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Lois Glavin

"It would be more pre-wrath than pretrib if that makes any sense."

FallenAngels.TV replied Jan 20, 2016 to Rapture, any moment?

6 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Heidi Angel

"Exactly why I know there is time yet remaining before the wrath of God is poured out…"

FallenAngels.TV replied Jan 20, 2016 to Rapture, any moment?

6 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Heidi Angel

"I can see this as being part of the deception as the elite are seeking longevity, im…"

FallenAngels.TV replied Jan 17, 2016 to If Eve sinned by having sex with Lucifer, how did Adam become involved in the sin?

133 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Rebecca

"I do not do blogtalk shows anymore.  You have to catch me on either Revolution Radio…"

FallenAngels.TV replied Jan 17, 2016 to If Eve sinned by having sex with Lucifer, how did Adam become involved in the sin?

133 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Rebecca

"While I agree with your comments I believe that Adam eating the fruit resulted in th…"

133 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Rebecca

"Heidi would you mind if I added this information to Lucifer - Father of Cain II whic…"

133 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Rebecca

"Fantastic post... let me add what I followed up the Kolbrin bit in my 4th book Lucif…"

FallenAngels.TV replied Jan 16, 2016 to If Eve sinned by having sex with Lucifer, how did Adam become involved in the sin?

133 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Rebecca

"we can reopen the thread, other questions.  I'll answer everyone in 2 days..."

FallenAngels.TV replied Jan 12, 2016 to If Eve sinned by having sex with Lucifer, how did Adam become involved in the sin?

133 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Rebecca

"My 4th book Lucifer - Father of Cain and my 6th Sons of God."

FallenAngels.TV replied Nov 24, 2015 to Satan the father of Cain.

8 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by FallenAngels.TV

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by FallenAngels.TV.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-23968221-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();