FallenAngelsTV

Seekers of lost paradise seem fools to those whom have never sought other worlds

Please add any texts, scriptures, or codices relevant to our Savior's return, Christianity, or YAHWEH... or just add anything you think would be relevant for discussion.

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Revelation of St. John

After the taking up of our Lord Jesus Christ, I John was alone upon Mount Tabor, where also He showed us His undefiled Godhead; and as I was not able to stand, I fell upon the ground, and prayed to the Lord, and said: O Lord my God, who hast deemed me worthy to be Your servant, hear my voice, and teach me about Your coming. When You shall come to the earth, what will happen? The heaven and the earth, and the sun and the moon, what will happen to them in those times? Reveal to me all; for I am emboldened, because Thou listenest to Your servant.

And I spent seven days praying; and after this a cloud of light caught me up from the mountain, and set me before the face of the heaven. And I heard a voice saying to me: Look up, John, servant of God, and know. And having looked up, I saw the heaven opened, and there came forth from within the heaven a smell of perfumes of much sweet odour; and I saw an exceeding great flood of light, more resplendent than the sun. And again I heard a voice saying to me: Behold, righteous John. And I directed my sight, and saw a book lying, of the thickness, methought, of seven mountains; and the length of it the mind of man cannot comprehend, having seven seals. And I said: O Lord my God, reveal to me what is written in this book. And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteous John. In this book which you see there have been written the things in the heaven, and the things in the earth, and the things in the abyss, and the judgments and righteousness of all the human race. And I said: Lord, when shall these things come to pass? And what do those times bring? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteous John. There shall be in that time abundance of corn and wine, such as there has never been upon the earth, nor shall ever be until those times come. Then the ear of corn shall produce a halfchœnix, and the bend of the branch shall produce a thousand clusters, and the cluster shall produce a half jar of wine; and in the following year there shall not be found upon the face of all the earth a half chœnix of corn or a half jar of wine.

And again I said: Lord, thereafter what will You do? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteous John. Then shall appear the denier, and he who is set apart in the darkness, who is called Antichrist. And again I said: Lord, reveal to me what he is like. And I heard a voice saying to me: The appearance of his face is dusky; the hairs of his head are sharp, like darts; his eyebrows like a wild beast's; his right eye like the star which rises in the morning, and the other like a lion's; his mouth about one cubit; his teeth span long; his fingers like scythes; the print of his feet of two spans; and on his face an inscription, Antichrist; he shall be exalted even to heaven, and shall be cast down even to Hades, making false displays. And then will I make the heaven brazen, so that it shall not give moisture upon the earth; and I will hide the clouds in secret places, so that they shall not bring moisture upon the earth; and I will command the horns of the wind, so that the wind shall not blow upon the earth.

And again I said: Lord, and how many years will he do this upon the earth? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteous John. Three years shall those times be; and I will make the three years like three months, and the three months like three weeks, and the three weeks like three days, and the three days like three hours, and the three hours like threeseconds, as said the prophet David, His throne have You broken down to the ground; You have shortened the days of his time; You have poured shame upon him. And then I shall send forth Enoch and Elias to convict him; and they shall show him to be a liar and a deceiver; and he shall kill them at the altar, as said the prophet, Then shall they offer calves upon Your altar.

And again I said: Lord, and after that what will come to pass? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteous John. Then all the human race shall die, and there shall not be a living man upon all the earth. And again I said: Lord, after that what will You do? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteous John. Then will I send forth mine angels, and they shall take the ram's horns that lie upon the cloud; and Michael and Gabriel shall go forth out of the heaven and sound with those horns, as the prophet David foretold, With the voice of a trumpet of horn. And the voice of the trumpet shall be heard from the one quarter of the world to the other; and from the voice of that trumpet all the earth shall be shaken, as the prophet foretold, And at the voice of the bird every plant shall arise; that is, at the voice of the archangel all the human race shall arise.

And again I said: Lord, those who are dead from Adam even to this day, and who dwell in Hades from the beginning of the world, and who die at the last ages, what like shall they arise? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteousJohn. All the human race shall arise thirty years old.

And again I said: Lord, they die male and female, and some old, and some young, and some infants. In the resurrection what like shall they arise? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteous John. Just as the bees are, and differ not one from another, but are all of one appearance and one size, so also shall every man be in theresurrection. There is neither fair, nor ruddy, nor black, neither Ethiopian nor different countenances; but they shall all arise of one appearance and one stature. All the human race shall arise without bodies, as I told you that in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God.

And again I said: Lord, is it possible in that world to recognise each other, a brother his brother, or a friend his friend, or a father his own children, or the children their own parents? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, John. To the righteous there is recognition, but to the sinners not at all; they cannot in the resurrection recognise each other. And again I John said: Lord, is there there recollection of the things that are here, either fields or vineyards, or other things here? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteousJohn. The prophet David speaks, saying, I remembered that we are dust: as for man, his days are as grass; as a flower of the field, so he shall flourish: for a wind has passed over it, and it shall be no more, and it shall not any longer know its place. And again the same said: His spirit shall go forth, and he returns to his earth; in that day all his thoughts shall perish.

And again I said: Lord, and after that what will You do? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteous John. Then will I send forth mine angels over the face of all the earth, and they shall lift off the earth everything honourable, and everything precious, and the venerable and holy images, and the glorious and precious crosses, and the sacred vessels of the churches, and the divine and sacred books; and all the precious and holy things shall be lifted up by clouds into the air. And then will I order to be lifted up the great and venerable sceptre, on which I stretched forth my hands, and all the orders of my angels shall do reverence to it. And then shall be lifted up all the race of men upon clouds, as the Apostle Paul foretold. 1 Thessalonians 4:17 Along with them we shall be snatched up in clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And then shall come forth every evil spirit, both in the earth and in the abyss, wherever they are on the face of all the earth, from the rising of the sun even to the setting, and they shall be united to him that is served by the devil, that is, Antichrist, and they shall be lifted up upon the clouds.

And again I said: Lord, and after that what will You do? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteous John. Then shall I send forth mine angels over the face of all the earth, and they shall burn up the earth eight thousand five hundred cubits, and the great mountains shall be burnt up, and all the rocks shall be melted and shall become as dust, and every tree shall be burnt up, and every beast, and every creeping thing creeping upon the earth, and every thing moving upon the face of the earth, and every flying thing flying in the air; and there shall no longer be upon the face of all the earth anything moving, and the earth shall be without motion.

And again I said: Lord, and after that what will You do? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteous John. Then shall I uncover the four parts of the east, and there shall come forth four great winds, and they shall sweep all the face of the earth from the one end of the earth to the other; and the Lord shall sweep sin from off the earth, and the earth shall be made white like snow, and it shall become as a leaf of paper, without cave, or mountain, or hill, or rock; but the face of the earth from therising even to the setting of the sun shall be like a table, and white as snow; and the reins of the earth shall be consumed by fire, and it shall cry unto me, saying, I am a virgin before you, O Lord, and there is no sin in me; as the prophet David said aforetime, You shall sprinkle me with hyssop, and I shall be made pure; You shall wash me, and I shall be made whiter than snow. And again he said: Every chasm shall be filled up, and every mountain and hill brought low, and the crooked places shall be made straight, and the rough ways into smooth; and all flesh shall see the salvation of God. Isaiah 40:4

And again I said: Lord, and after that what will You do? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteous John. Then shall the earth be cleansed from sin, and all the earth shall be filled with a sweet smell, because I am about to come down upon the earth; and then shall come forth the great and venerable sceptre, withthousands of angels worshipping it, as I said before; and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man from the heaven with power and great glory. Matthew 24:30 And then the worker of iniquity with his servants shall behold it, and gnash his teeth exceedingly, and all the unclean spirits shall be turned to flight. And then, seized by invisible power, having no means of flight, they shall gnash their teeth against him, saying to him: Where is your power? How have you led us astray? And we have fled away, and have fallen away from the glory which we had beside Him who is coming to judge us, and the whole human race. Woe to us! because He banishes us into outer darkness.

And again I said: Lord, and after that what will You do? And I heard a voice saying to me: Then will I send an angel out of heaven, and he shall cry with a loud voice, saying, Hear, O earth, and be strong, says the Lord; for I am coming down to you. And the voice of the angel shall be heard from the one end of the world even to the other, and even to the remotest part of the abyss. And then shall be shaken all the power of the angels and of the many-eyed ones, and there shall be a great noise in the heavens, and the nine regions of the heaven shall be shaken, and there shall be fear and astonishment upon all the angels. And then the heavens shall be rent from the rising of the sun even to the setting, and an innumerable multitude of angels shall come down to the earth; and then the treasures of the heavens shall be opened, and they shall bring down every precious thing, and the perfume of incense, and they shall bring down to the earth Jerusalem robed like a bride. Revelation 21:2 And then there shall go before me myriads of angels and archangels, bearing my throne, crying out, Holy, holy, holy, Lord of Sabaoth; heaven and earth are full of Your glory. Isaiah 6:3 And then will I come forth with power and great glory, and every eye in the clouds shall see me; and then every knee shall bend, of things in heaven, and things on earth, and things under the earth. Philippians 2:10 And then the heaven shall remain empty; and I will come down upon the earth, and all that is in the air shall be brought down upon the earth, and all the human race and every evil spirit along with Antichrist, and they shall all be set before me naked, and chained by the neck.

And again I said: Lord, what will become of the heavens, and the sun, and the moon, along with the stars? And I heard a voice saying to me: Behold, righteous John. And I looked, and saw a Lamb having seven eyes and seven horns. Revelation 5:6 And again I heard a voice saying to me: I will bid the Lamb come before me, and will say, Who will open this book? And all the multitudes of the angels will answer, Give this book to the Lamb to open it. And then will I order the book to be opened. And when He shall open the first seal, the stars of the heaven shall fall, from the one end of it to the other. And when He shall open the second seal, the moon shall be hidden, and there shall be no light in her. And when He shall open the third seal, the light of the sun shall be withheld, and there shall not be light upon the earth. And when He shall open the fourth seal, the heavens shall be dissolved, and the air shall be thrown into utter confusion, as says the prophet: And the heavens are the works of Your hands; they shall perish, but You endure, and they shall all wax old as a garment. And when He shall open the fifth seal, the earth shall be rent, and all the tribunals upon the face of all the earth shall be revealed. And when He shall open the sixth seal, the half of the sea shall disappear. And when He shall open the seventh seal, Hades shall be uncovered.

And I said: Lord, who will be the first to be questioned, and to receive judgment? And I heard a voice saying to me, The unclean spirits, along with the adversary. I bid them go into outer darkness, where the depths are. And I said: Lord, and in what place does it lie? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteous John. As big a stone as a man of thirty years old can roll, and let go down into the depth, even falling down for twenty years will not arrive at the bottom ofHades; as the prophet David said before, And He made darkness His secret place.

And I said: Lord, and after them what nation will be questioned? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteous John. There will be questioned of Adam's race those nations, both the Greek and those who have believed in idols, and in the sun, and in the stars, and those who have defiled the faith by heresy, and who have not believed the holy resurrection, and who have not confessed the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost: then will I send them away into Hades, as the prophet David foretold, Let the sinners be turned into Hades, and all the nations that forget God. And again he said: They were put in Hades like sheep; death shall be their shepherd.

And again I said: Lord, and after them whom will You judge? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteous John. Then the race of the Hebrews shall be examined, who nailed me to the tree like a malefactor. And I said: And what punishment will these get, and in what place, seeing that they did such things to You? And I heard a voice saying to me: They shall go away intoTartarus, as the prophet David foretold, They cried out, and there was none to save; to the Lord, and He did not hearken to them. And again the Apostle Paul said: As many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in law shall be judged by means of law. Romans 2:12

And again I said: Lord, and what of those who have received baptism? And I heard a voice saying to me: Then the race of the Christians shall be examined, who have received baptism; and then the righteous shall come at my command, and the angels shall go and collect them from among the sinners, as the prophet David foretold: The Lord will not suffer the rod of the sinners in the lot of the righteous; and all the righteous shall be placed on my right hand, Matthew 25:33 and shall shine like the sun. Matthew 13:43 As you see, John, the stars of heaven, that they were all made together, but differ in light, 1 Corinthians 15:41 so shall it be with the righteous and the sinners; for the righteous shall shine as lights and as the sun, but the sinners shall stand in darkness.

And again I said: Lord, and do all the Christians go into one punishment?— kings, high priests, priests, patriarchs, rich and poor, bond and free? And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteous John. As the prophet David foretold, The expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever. Now about kings: they shall be driven like slaves, and shall weep like infants; and about patriarchs, and priests, and Levites, of those that have sinned, they shall be separated in their punishments, according to the nature of the peculiar transgression of each—some in the river of fire, and some to the worm that dies not, and others in the seven-mouthed pit of punishment. To these punishments the sinners will be apportioned.

And again I said: Lord, and where will the righteous dwell? And I heard a voice saying to me: Then shall paradise be revealed; and the whole world and paradise shall be made one, and the righteous shall be on the face of all the earth with my angels, as the Holy Spirit foretold through the prophet David: The righteous shall inherit the earth, and dwell therein for ever and ever.

And again I said: Lord, how great is the multitude of the angels? And which is the greater, that of angels or of men? And I heard a voice saying to me: As great as is the multitude of the angels, so great is the race of men, as the prophet has said, He set bounds to the nations according to the number of the angels of God.

And again I said: Lord, and after that what will You do? And what is to become of the world? Reveal to me all. And I heard a voice saying to me: Hear, righteous John. After that there is no pain, there is no grief, there is no groaning; there is no recollection of evils, there are no tears, there is no envy, there is no hatred of brethren, there is no unrighteousness, there is no arrogance, there is no slander, there is no bitterness, there are none of the cares of life, there is no pain from parents or children, there is no pain from gold, there are no wicked thoughts, there is no devil, there is no death, there is no night, but all is day. As I said before, And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold, that is, men who have been made like the angels through their excellent course of life; them also must I bring, and they will hear my voice, and there shall be one fold, one shepherd.

And again I heard a voice saying to me: Behold, you have heard all these things, righteous John; deliver them to faithful men, that they also may teach others, and not think lightly of them, nor cast our pearls before swine, lest perchance they should trample them with their feet. Matthew 7:6

And while I was still hearing this voice, the cloud brought me down, and put me on Mount Thabor. And there came a voice to me, saying: Blessed are those who keep judgment and do righteousness in all time. And blessed is the house where this description lies, as the Lord said, He that loves me keeps my sayings John 14:23 in Christ Jesus our Lord; to Him be glory for ever. Amen.
where did this come from. i have never read it in the bible. at least not all of it. thank you tina
I'm not exactly sure but I have been encouraging people to read it. It seems pretty profound to me and I know when I first read it I was like wow how come no one ever told me of this book before? Anyways glad you enjoyed it...

Z
..Who wrote this? It's not a book in the bible, it's current. It also has elements in current religion not taught in times past such as the rapture. It condemns idols but states the "venerable and holy images, and crosses", all of pagan origin will be taken to heaven.....this is a book written by a man (or woman) with obvious biased opinion, not inspired by YHVH. Lots of really good teachings in this web sight I believe to be very accurate, but this is not truth, at least not to me after studying the Bible over 40 yrs. (no religious affiliation at this time)
The Apocalypse of Elijah
I 1.The word of YHWH came to me saying, "Son of man, say to his people, 'why do you add sin to your sins and anger the Lord God who created you ?' " 2.Don't love the world or the things which are in the world, for the boasting of the world and its destruction belong to the devil.

3.Remember that the Lord of glory, Who created everything, had mercy upon you so that He might save us from the captivity of this age. 4.For many times the devil desired not to let the sun rise above the earth and not to let the earth yield fruit, since he desires to consume men like a fire which rages in stubble, and he desires to swallow them like water. 5.Therefore, on account of this, the God of glory had mercy upon us, and He sent His Son to the world so that He might save us from the captivity. 6.He did not inform an angel or an archangel or any principality when He was about to come to us, but ?He changed Himself to be like a man when He was about to come to us so that He might save use [from flesh]. 7.Therefore become sons to Him since He is a father to you.

8.Remember that He has prepared thrones and crowns for you in heaven, saying, "Everyone who will obey Me will receive thrones and crowns among those who are Mine." 9.The Lord said, "I will write My name upon their forehead and I will seal their right hand, and they will not hunger or thirst. 10.Neither will the son of lawlessness prevail over them, nor will the thrones hinder them, but they will walk with the angels up to My city." 11.Now as for the sinners, they will be shamed and they will not pass by the thrones, but the thrones of death will seize them and rule over them because the angels will not agree with them. 12.They have alienated themselves from His dwellings.

13.Hear, O wise men of the land, concerning the deceivers who will multiply in the last times so that they will set down for themselves doctrines which do not belong to God, setting aside the Law of God, those who have made their belly their God, saying, "The fast does not exist, nor did God create it," making themselves strangers to the covenant of God and robbing themselves of the glorious promises. 14.Now these are not ever correctly established in the firm faith. Therefore don't let those people lead you astray.

15. Remember that from the time when He created the heavens, the Lord created the fast for a benefit to men on account of the passions and desires which fight against you so that the evil will not inflame you. 16."But it is a pure fast which I have created," said the Lord. 17.The one who fasts continually will not sin although jealousy and strife are within him. 18.Let the pure one fast, but whenever the one who fasts is not pure he has angered the Lord and also the angels. 19.And he has grieved his soul, gathering up wrath for himself for the day of wrath.
20. But a pure fast is what I created, with a pure heart and pure hands. 21.It releases sin. It heals diseases. It casts out demons. 22.It is effective up to the throne of God for an ointment and for a release from sin by means of a pure prayer.

23.Who among you , if he is honored in his craft, will go forth to the field without a tool in his hand? Or who will go forth to the battle to fight without a breastplate on? 24.If he is found, will he not be killed because he despised the service of the king? 25.Likewise no one is able to enter the holy place if he is double minded. 26.The one who is double minded in his prayer is darkness to himself. And even the angels do not trust him. 27.Therefore be single-minded in the Lord at all times so that you might know every moment.

II
1.Furthermore, concerning the kings of Assyria and the dissolution of the heaven and the earth and the things beneath the earth.

2."now therefore will not be overcome" says the Lord, "nor will they fear in the battle." 3.When they see [a king] who rises in the north, [who will be called] "the king of [Assyria" and] "the king of injustice," [he will increase] his battles and his disturbances against Egypt. 4.The land will groan together because your children will be seized. 5.Many will desire death in those days, but death will flee from them.

6.And a king who will be called "the king of peace" will rise up in the west. 7.He will run upon the sea like a roaring lion. 8.He will kill the king of injustice, and he will take vengeance on Egypt with battles and much bloodshed.

9.It will come to pass in those days that he will command a p[eace] and a [vain] gift in Egypt. 10.[He will give] peace to these who are holy, [saying], "The name of [God] is one." 11.[He will] give honors to the s[aints and] an exalting to the places of the saints. 12.He will give vain gifts to the house of God. 13.He will wander around in the cities of Egypt with guile, without their knowing. 14.He will take count of the holy places. He will weigh the idols of the heathen. He will take count of their wealth. He will establish priests for them. 15.He will command that the wise men and the great ones of the people be seized, and they will be brought to the metropolis which is by the sea, saying, "There is but one language." 16.But when you hear, "Peace and joy exist," I will...

17.Now I will tell you his signs so that you might know him. 18.For he has two sons: one on his right and one on his left. 19.The one on his right will receive a demonic face, (and) he will fight against the name of God. 20.Now four kings will descend from that king. 21.In his thirtieth year he will come up to Memphis, (and) he will build a temple in Memphis. 22.On that day his own son will rise up against him and kill him. 23.The whole land will be disturbed.

24.On that day he will issue an order over the whole land so that the priests of the land and all of the saints will be seized, saying, "You will repay doubly every gift and all of the good things which my father gave to you." 25.He will shut up the holy places. He will take their houses. He will take their sons prisoner. 26.He will order and sacrifices and abominations and bitter evils will be done in the land. 27.He will appear before the sun and the moon. 28.On that day the priests of the land will tear their clothes.

29.Woe to you , O rulers of Egypt, in those days because your day has passed. 30.The violence (being done to) the poor will turn against you, and your children will be seized as plunder. 31.In those days the cities of Egypt will groan for the voice of the one who sells and the one who buys will not be heard. The markets of the cities of Egypt will become dusty. 32.Those who are in Egypt will weep together. They will desire death, (but) death will flee and leave them.

33.In those days, they will run up to the rocks and leap off, saying, "Fall upon us." And still they will not die. 34.A double affliction will multiply upon the whole land.

35.In those days, the king will command, and all the nursing women will be seized and brought to him bound. They will suckle serpents. And their blood will be drawn from their breasts, and it will be applied as poison to the arrows. 36.On account of their distress of the cities, he will command again, and all the young lads from twelve years and under will be seized and presented in order to teach them to shoot arrows. 37.The midwife who is upon the earth will grieve. The woman who has given birth will lift her eyes to heaven, saying, "Why did I sit upon the birthstool, to bring forth a son to the earth?" 38.The barren woman and the virgin will rejoice, saying, "It is our time to rejoice, because we have no child upon the earth, but our children are in heaven."

39.In those days, three kings will arise among the Persians, and they will take captive the Jews who are in Egypt. They will bring them to Jerusalem, and the will inhabit it and dwell there.

40.Then when you hear that there is security in Jerusalem, tear you garments, O priests of the land, because the son of perdition will soon come.

41.In those days, the lawless one will appear in the holy places ---

42.In (those) days the kings of the Persians will hasten and they will stand to fight with the kings of Assyria. Four kings will fight with three. 43.They will spend three years in that place until they carry off the wealth of the temple which is in that place.

44.In those days, blood will flow from Kos to Memphis. The river of Egypt will become blood, and they will not be able to drink from it for three days.

45.Woe to Egypt and those who are in it.

46.In those days, a king will arise in the city which is called "the city of the sun," and the whole land will be disturbed. flee to Memphis (with the Persians).

47.In the sixth year, the Persian kings will plot an ambush in Memphis. They will kill the Assyrian king. 48.The Persians will take vengeance on the land, and they will command to kill all the heathen and the lawless ones. They will command to build the temples of the saints. 49.They will give double gifts to the house of God. They will say, "The name of God is one." 50.The whole land will hail the Persians.

51.Even the remnant, who did not die under the afflictions, will say, "The Lord has sent us a righteous king so that the land will not become a desert" 52.He will command that no royal matter be presented for three years and six months. The land will be full of good in an abundant well-being.
53.Those who are alive will go to those who are dead, saying, "Rise up and be with us in this rest."

III
1.In the fourth year of that king, the son of lawlessness will appear, saying, "I am the Christ," although he is not. Don't believe him!
2.When the Christ comes, He will come in the manner of a covey of doves with the crown of doves surrounding Him. He will walk upon the heaven's vaults with the sign of the cross leading Him.
3.The whole world will behold Him like the sun which shines from the eastern horizon to the western.
4.This is how He will come, with all his angels surrounding Him.
5.But the son of lawlessness will begin to stand again in the holy places.

6.He will say to the sun, "Fall," and it will fall.
He will say, "Shine," and it will do it.
He will say, "Darken," and it will do it.
7.He will say to the moon, "Become bloody," and it will do it.
8.He will go forth with them from the sky.
He will walk upon the sea and the rivers as upon dry land.
9.He will cause the lame to walk.
He will cause the deaf to hear.
He will cause the dumb to speak.
He will cause the blind to see.
10.The lepers he will cleanse.
The ill he will heal.
The demons he will cast out.

11.He will multiply his signs and his wonders in the presence of everyone.
12.He will do the works which the Christ did, except for raising the dead alone.
13.In this you will know that he is the son of lawlessness, because he is unable to give life.
14.For behold I will tell you his signs so that you might know him.
15.He is a ...of a skinny-legged young lad, having a tuft of gray hair at the front of his bald head. His eyebrows will reach to his ears. There is a leprous bare spot on the front of his hands.
16.He will transform himself in the presence of those who see him. He will become a young child. He will become old.
17.He will transform himself in every sign. But the signs of his head will not be able to change.
18.Therin you will know that he is the son of lawlessness.

IV
1.The virgin, whose name is Tabitha, will hear that the shameless one has revealed himself in the holy places. And she will put on her garment of fine linen.
2.And she will pursue him up to Judea, scolding him up to Jerusalem, saying, "O shameless one, O son of lawlessness, O you who have been hostile to all the saints.
3.Then the shameless one will be angry at the virgin. He will pursue her up to the regions of the sunset. He will suck her blood in the evening.
4.And he will cast her upon the temple, and she will become a healing for the people.
5.She will rise up at dawn. And she will live and scold him, saying, "o shameless one, you have no power against my soul or my body, because I live in the Lord always.
6.And also my blood which you have cast upon the temple has become a healing for the people."
7.Then when Elijah and Enoch hear that the shameless one has revealed himself in the holy place, they will come down and fight with him saying,

8.Are you indeed not ashamed? When you attach yourself to the saints, because you are always estranged.
9.you have been hostile to those who belong to heaven. you have acted against those belonging to the earth.
10.You have been hostile to the thrones. you have acted against the angels. you are always a stranger.
11.you have fallen from heaven like the morning stars. you were changed, and your tribe became dark for you.
12.But you are not ashamed, when you stand firmly against God you are a devil.

13.The shameless one will hear and he will be angry, and he will fight with them in the market place of the great city. And he will spend seven days fighting with them.
14.And they will spend three and one half days in the market place dead, while all the people see them
15.But on the fourth day they will rise up and they will scold him saying. "O shameless one, O son of lawlessness. Are you indeed not ashamed of yourself since you are leading astray the people of God for whom you did not suffer? Do you not know that we live in the Lord?"
16.As the words were spoken, they prevailed over him, saying, "Furthermore, we will lay down before the flesh for the spirit, and we will kill you since you are unable to speak on that day because we are always strong in the Lord. But you are always hostile to God.
17.The shameless one will hear, and he will be angry and fight them.
18.And the whole city will surround them.
19.On that day they will shout up to heaven as they shine while all the people and all the world see them.
20.The son of lawlessness will not prevail over them. He will be angry at the land, and he will seek to sin against the people.
21.He will pursue all of the saints. They and the priests of the land will be brought back bound.
22.He will kill them and destroy them...them. And their eyes will be removed with iron spikes.
23.He will remove their skin from their heads. He will remove their nails one by one. He will command that vinegar and lime be put in their nose.
24. Now those who are unable to bear up under the tortures of that king will take gold and flee over the fords to the desert places. They will lie down as one who sleeps.
25.The Lord will receive their spirits and their souls to Himself.
26.Their flesh will petrify. No wild animals will eat them until the last day of the great judgment.
27.And they will rise up and find a place of rest. but they will not be in the kingdom of the Christ as those who have endured because the Lord said, "I will grant to them that they sit on my right hand."
28.They will receive favor over others, and they will triumph over the son of lawlessness. And they will witness the dissolution of heaven and earth.
29.They will receive the thrones of glory and the crowns.
30.The sixty righteous ones who are prepared for this hour will hear.
31.And they will gird on the breastplate of YHWH, and they will run to Jerusalem and fight with the shameless one, saying, "All powers which the prophets have done from the beginning you have done. But you were unable to raise the dead because you have no power to give life. Therein we have known that you are the son of lawlessness."
32.He will hear, and he will be angry and command to kindle altars
33.And the righteous ones will be bound. They will be lifted up and burned.

V
1.And on that day the heart of many will harden and they will flee from him, saying, "This is not the Christ. The Christ does not kill the righteous. He does not pursue men so that he might seek them, but He persuades them with signs and wonders."
2.On that day the Christ will pity those who are His own. And He will send from heaven his sixty-four thousand angels, each of whom has six wings.
3.The sound will move heaven and earth when they give praise and glorify.
4.Now those upon whose forehead the name of Christ is written and upon whose hand is the seal both the small and the great, will be taken up upon their wings and lifted up before his wrath.
5.Then Gabriel and Uriel will become a pillar of light leading them into the holy land.
6.It will be granted to them to eat from the tree of life. They will wear white garments...and angels will watch over them. They will not thirst, nor will the son of lawlessness be able to prevail over them.
7.And on that day the earth will be disturbed, and the sun will darken, and peace will be removed from the earth.
8.The birds will fall on the earth, dead.
9.The earth will be dry. The waters of the sea will dry up.
10.The sinners will groan upon the earth saying, "What have you done to us, O son of lawlessness, saying I am the Christ, when you are the devil?
11.You are unable to save yourself so that you might save us. You produced signs in our presence until you alienated us from the Christ who created us. Woe to us because we listened to you.
12.Lo now we will die in a famine. Where indeed is now the trace of a righteous one and we will worship him, or where indeed is the one who will teach us and we will appeal to him.
13.Now indeed we will be wrathfully destroyed because we disobeyed YHWH.
14.We went to the deep places of the sea, and we did not find water. We dug in the rivers and papyrus reeds, and we did not find water."
15.Then on that day, the shameless one will speak, saying, "Woe to me because my time has passed by for me while I was saying that my time would not pass by for me.
16.My years became months and my days have passed away as dust passes away. Now therefore I will perish together with you.
17.Now therefore run forth to the desert. Seize the robbers and kill them.
18.Bring up the saints. For because of them, the earth yields fruit. for because of them the sun shines upon the earth. For because of them the dew will come upon the earth."
19.The sinners will weep saying, "You made us hostile to YHWH. If you are able, rise up and pursue them."
20.Then he will take his fiery wings and fly out after the saints. He will fight with them again.
21.The angels will hear and come down. They will fight with him a battle of many swords.
22.It will come to pass on that day that the Lord will hear and command the heaven and the earth with great wrath. And they will send for fire.
23.And the fire will prevail over the earth seventy-two cubits. It will consume the sinners and the devils like stubble.
24.A true judgment will occur.
25.On that day, the mountains and the earth will utter speech. The byways will speak with one another, saying, "Have you heard today the voice of a man who walks who has not come to the judgment of the Son of YHWH."
26.The sins of each one will stand against him in the place where they were committed, whether those of the day or of the night.
27.Those who belong to the righteous and ... will see the sinners and those who persecuted them and those who handed them over to death in their torments.
28.Then the sinners [ in torment ] will see the place of the righteous.
29.And thus grace will occur. In those days, that which the righteous will ask for many times will be given to them.

30.On that day, YHWH will judge the heaven and the earth. He will judge those who transgressed in heaven, and those who did so on earth.
31.He will judge the shepherds of the people. He will ask about the flock of sheep, and they will be given to Him, without any deadly guile existing in them.

32.After these things, Elijah and Enoch will come down. They will lay down the flesh of the world, and they will receive their spiritual flesh. They will pursue the son of lawlessness and kill him since he is not able to speak.
33.On that day, he will dissolve in their presence like ice which was dissolved by a fire. He will perish like a serpent which has no breath in it.
34.They will say to him, "Your time has passed by for you. Now therefore you wand those who believe you will perish."
35.They will be cast into the bottom of the abyss and it will be closed for them.
36.On that day, the Christ, the King and all His saints will come forth from heaven.
37.He will burn the earth. He will spend a thousand years upon it.
38.Because the sinners prevailed over it, He will create a new heaven and a new earth. No deadly devil will exist in them.
39.He will rule with His saints, ascending and descending, while they are always with the angels and they are with the Christ for a thousand years.
Dear Forum:
I am just wondering if any one here has ever heard of or studied the writings of Bertha Dudde? I started over two years ago.There are 9030 proclamations given to her by the Spirits of which I now accept as given to Bertha from Spirit beings of light or if you prefer the Holy Spirit of our Father Jehovah. I was confused before as most all Christians, as to from whence I came & to where my spirit & soul will go after the death of this body.I no longer have this fear, and as a matter of fact, "fear & worries" no longer has a part of my life today.
Blind Faith has been removed & I now have a living Faith.
Although only about 1/3 has been translated to English from her original handwritten German transcripts, I proof read daily for the translator of these important messages from the Spirit World. You decide from whence these proclamations originate.
As a warning, I caution to you to be very careful if you decide to read the proclamations, because you will be without excuse and can never truthfully say that God did not send the truth to you,which is very hard to find in the world today.
Read as in the book of Enoch[except with much detail] the truth of fallen angels and about the angels that did not fall, but all have to do a tour of duty [a fleshly embodiment] on this "prison planet" to achieve the child ship or to become a "Son of God" as the Apostle Paul describes as the "Mystery & the race we are in".
I will include her very short autobiography and a link here to any that might be interested in her writings.
I am very sure this forum is capable of discerning without fear her writings to which I believe in my "Heart of Hearts" that these proclamations are "pure truths" and I can assure that they are very carefully translated.
Here is her very short autobiography and the link at the bottom. Chas.
*********************************************************************************************************************

Bertha Dudde (1891 - 1965)
I have been writing messages received through the inner Word since June 15, 1937. In answer to the many requests of my friends I will give you a picture of my earthly life, a short explanation of what I received spiritually, and my own feelings about all this.

I was born April 1, 1891, the second oldest daughter of an artist of Liegnitz in Schlesien, today's Poland. I had a normally peaceful childhood, with six sisters in our parent’s home. I learned the cares of life at an early age. The desire to make money to help my parents made me learn the trade of a seamstress. As the financial needs of my parents continued, so did the burden, and in this way I made myself useful.

My parents belonged to different denominations. Father was a Protestant - Mother a Catholic. We children were brought up in the Catholic faith but never experienced pressure or force to follow the practices of the church so that each child in later years could pursue their own chosen course.

I myself was religious but could not accept the doctrine of the Catholic system although I respected the church. I could not represent something on the outside that my inner conscience had not accepted. So I did not continue to attend church, heard little preaching and had no knowledge of the Bible. I did not read any religious books or scientific literature and did not join any other group or religious sect.

Anyone knowing the Catholic teaching knows what a conscious struggle one finds himself in when he wants to release himself from it. I was not spared from this either. But the question as to what is the Truth and where it is to be found, remained.

Often when I prayed the Lord's prayer I would beseech the Lord to allow me to find His kingdom. This prayer was answered in June 15, 1937, as I prayed quietly and waited for the inner voice. In this attitude I persisted often, for a wonderful peace came over me and thoughts which came to my heart, not my head, gave me comfort and strength.

Still I did not know that these thoughts were given to me until, in a strange dream I experienced something which later proved to be the Truth and caused me to write down these thoughts.

So on a certain day as I listened inwardly a stream of words came to me, which I wrote down. This was the first message I wrote which started like this: "In the beginning was the Word, 'a Te-Deum' to the Creator of Heaven and Earth."

Then came doubt, …. did you write this by yourself? In short, I have wrestled, prayed and gone through many struggles, but again and again the words came to me like a stream, a wisdom, which made me tremble. Then God Himself took away my doubts. He answered me and I acknowledged Him as our Father, in His Word. My faith grew, doubt diminished, and I received and wrote daily.

The contents of the writings were beyond my understanding. Phrases, which I had never heard of or read about, strange and scientific expressions and references continually came to me. Then came unheard of expressions of the Heavenly Father's Love giving refuge and providing enlightenment to all the questions of life.

The Words came to me in the following manner: After sincere prayer and a short period of composure I listened inwardly. Thoughts then followed coming to my mind. clearly, distinctly, and the words flowed smoothly always three or four, one after another, like writing a radio announcement or a weather report, slowly so that I could easily keep pace, writing line after line.

Now I write the words in shorthand as a dictation without having any constructive or intellectual part in it. I am in no way in a 'trance', nor do I even form the sentences, but it comes to me one word at a time, neither do I understand the context while I am writing the words down.

After days, sometimes weeks, I transcribe the shorthand writings into longhand without changing or correcting a syllable. Each dictation takes about half an hour. I must stress that this could not happen forcibly or in a state of ecstasy. It all takes place simply and consciously, without any excitement or influence of my own will. I can interrupt myself at any time and finish the sentence after hours or days without reading the previous writing the dictated words continue again.

My will is under no compulsion, all that I desire is to serve God and do what His will wants me to do.

I can truthfully say that I was led into this Truth, and these concepts were, in every respect, foreign to me. It was only after years that I found confirmation of what I received when I came to know the writings of Jacob Lorber. No one can imagine my joy when I discovered the literature of Jacob Lorber; ‘The Great Gospel of John’ and ‘The Youth of Christ’. Then I understood that other people were given the Word of the Lord, that God had spoken to His children at all times and that God will continue to do this in His endless love and mercy.

I found in Lorber's writings the same as was given to me. I often could not understand the word that came to me, but in His love the Heavenly Father gave me the explanation. How wonderful are the innumerable manifestations in which the Father displays His exceeding great goodness.

It became clear to me that my short education, due to lack of money and my lack of time to read good books or visit performances, became my advantage. I could now concentrate on my work from early morning to late at night, and each day I received that precious spiritual Word without knowing for whom I received it.

It is because of my ignorance of the bible and the catholic doctrine that I accepted the Word from above without resistance. In my experience an earnest catholic or protestant whose knowledge is rooted in dogmatic theories is too much bound to their dogma to accept and embrace divine revelations without resistance.

Still there are scientists at several faculties who earnestly discuss these divine teachings with increasing interest. Their interest does not only concern the irrefutable explanation of the origin of matter and the possibility of its dissolution, but also the principle of the wrong teachings of different religions, systems and confessions. In the messages I received these errors are recorded and everyone is urged to give instructions concerning these doctrinal errors whenever there is an opportunity. But everyone is free to take the Lord's Word to heart or not. But whoever understands the spirit in the Father's Word and does not act accordingly increases the distance between himself and the Father even more. When he does not follow the warning words of love he puts himself inevitably under the law. He will also in the same measure lack in grace by disregarding God's commandment of love.

In God's grace people are led anew to the Gospel, which emphatically points out the purpose of man's being. For the merciful love of God seeks to save all who still can be saved before the turning point comes. And it will come. The end-time of which seers and prophets have proclaimed is now here. According to the revelations given to me, the Lord does not differentiate between His children. ‘Come ye all to Me’ sounds His call and blessed is he who hears His call and follows Him. God loves His children. He wants to make them all happy, even when they do not want to know Him.

Recorded November 22, 1953

Bertha Dudde
http://www.bertha-dudde.info/english/search/
Wow I've never heard of her before but am intrigued to check out her work. I did bookmark her site and will look into as time allows...

God bless

Zen
Kebra Nagast Ch. 100. Concerning the Angels who rebelled

And there were certain angels with whom God was wroth—now He, the Knower of the heart knew them—and they reviled ADAM, saying, "Since God hath shown love to him He hath set us to minister unto him, and the beasts and creeping things, and the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air, and all fruits, and the trees of the field, and the heavens and the earth also; and He hath appointed the heavens to give him rain, and the earth to give him fruits. And the sun and the moon also hath He given him, the sun to give him light by day and the moon to give him light in the night season. He hath fashioned him with His fingers, and He hath created him in His own image, and He hath kissed him and breathed upon him the spirit of life; and He saith unto him, 'My son, My firstborn, My beloved.' And He hath set him in a garden to eat and enjoy himself without sickness or suffering, and without toil or labour, but He hath commanded him not to eat from one tree. And being given all these things by God, ADAM hath transgressed and eaten of that tree, and he hath become hated and rejected, and God hath driven him out of the Garden, and from that time ADAM hath abandoned his hope, for he hath transgressed the commandment of his Creator."

And God answered the angels who reviled ADAM in this wise, and He said unto them, "Why do ye revile ADAM in this wise? For he is flesh, and blood, and p. 185 ashes and dust." And the angels answered and said unto Him, "May we declare before Thee the sin of ADAM?" And God said unto them, "Declare ye [his sin], and I will hearken unto you, and I Myself will answer you in respect of ADAM My servant." For God had worked on behalf of ADAM. And God said, "I created him out of the dust, and I will not cast away that which I have fashioned. I brought him forth out of non-existence, and I will not make My handiwork a laughingstock for his enemies." And those angels said, "Praise be unto Thee, O Lord. For Thou, the Knower of hearts, knowest that we have reviled ADAM because he hath transgressed Thy commandment that he was not to eat of one tree after Thou hadst made him lord over everything which Thou hast created, and hadst set him over every work of Thy hands. And if Thou hadst not told him, and if Thou hadst not commanded him not to eat of one tree there would have been no offence [on his part]; and if he had eaten because of a lack of food there would have been no offence [on his part]. But Thy word made him to know, and Thou didst say, 'As surely as thou eatest of this tree thou shalt die.'1 And he, after hearing this, made bold and ate. Thou didst not let him lack sweet fruits to eat from the Garden, and Thou didst not let him lack one to comfort him and a companion like unto himself. And these things we say and make known unto Thee, and we have revealed unto Thee how he hath transgressed Thy commandment."

And the Merciful One and the Lover of mercy answered them on behalf of ADAM, and said unto them, "You have I created out of fire and air with the one intent [that ye should] praise [Me]. Him have I created of twice as many elements as you—of dust and water, and of wind and fire; and he became [a being] of flesh and blood. And in him are ten thoughts (or, p. 186intentions), five good, and five bad. And if his heart inciteth him to good, he walketh with good intent; and if the Devil seduceth him, he walketh with him on an evil path. As for you, ye have no other object in your minds but praise of Me, with the exception of that arrogant one who produced evil, and became an evil being, and was driven forth from your assembly. And now, why do ye magnify yourselves over ADAM? If ye were as he is, and I had created you of water and dust, ye would have been flesh and blood, and ye would have transgressed My commandment more than he hath done, and denied My word." And the angels said unto Him, "Praise be unto Thee, O Lord! Far be it from us! We will not transgress Thy commandment, and we will not oppose Thy word; for we are spiritual beings for life, and he is a creature of dust [doomed] to folly. And now try us well, and put us to the test so that Thou mayest know whether we are able to keep Thy word."

And when they had vaunted themselves in this manner God, the Lover of men, said unto them, "If now ye go astray so far as this in transgressing My word, the wrong will be upon your own heads, [for] JAHANNAM (or, hell), and fire, and sulphur, and fervent heat, and whirlwind shall be your habitation until the Great Day: ye shall be kept in chains which can neither be loosened nor broken for ever. But if ye keep truly My word, and ye do My commandment, ye shall sit upon My right hand and upon My left. For everyone who hath conquered is mighty, and he who is conquered shall be overpowered. Now SATAN hath no power whatsoever, for he hath only what he maketh to germinate in the mind; and he cannot grasp firmly, and he cannot perform anything, and he cannot beat, and he cannot drag, and he cannot seize, and he cannot fight; he can only make thoughts to germinate silently in the mind. And him who is caught by the evil mind he prepareth for p. 187destruction; and if [a man] hath conquered the evil mind he findeth grace and hath a reward which is everlasting. And to you, according to what ye wish, there shall be upon you the mind of a man and the body of a man. But take good heed to yourselves that ye transgress not My word and break not My commandment; and defile not ye yourselves with eating, or drinking, or fornication, or with any other thing whatsoever; and transgress ye not My word."

And straightway there were given unto them with His word flesh, and blood, and a heart of the children of men. And they were content to leave the height of heaven, and they came down to earth, to the folly of the dancing of the children of CAIN with all their work of the artisan, which they had made in the folly of their fornication, and to their singings, which they accompanied with the tambourine, and the flutes, and the pipes, and much shouting, and loud cries of joy and noisy songs. And their daughters were there, and they enjoyed the orgies without shame, for they scented themselves for the men who pleased them, and they lost the balance in their minds. And the men did not restrain themselves for a moment, but they took to wife from among the women those whom they had chosen, and committed sin with them. For God hath no resting-place in the hearts of the arrogant and those who revile, but He abideth in the hearts of the humble and those who are sincere. And He spake in the Gospel, saying, "Woe be unto those who make themselves righteous, and despise their neighbours."1 And again He saith, "God loveth the humble, and He holdeth lightly those who magnify themselves."

And straightway God was wroth with them, and He bound them in the terror of SHEÔL until the day of redemption, as the Apostle saith, "He treated His p. 188 angels with severity. He spared them not, but made them to dwell in a state of judgement, and they were fettered until the Great Day."1 The word of God conquered, Who had fashioned ADAM in His likeness (or, form), and those who had reviled and made a laughingstock of ADAM were conquered. And the daughters of CAIN with whom the angels had companied conceived, but they were unable to bring forth their children, and they died. And of the children who were in their wombs some died, and some came forth; having split open the bellies of their mothers they came forth by their navels. And when they were grown up and reached man's estate they became giants, whose height reached unto the clouds; and for their sakes and the sakes of sinners the wrath of God became quiet, and He said, "My spirit shall only rest on them for one hundred and twenty years, and I will destroy them with the waters of the Flood,"2 them and all sinners who have not believed the word of God. And to those who believed the word of their fathers, and did His Will, no injury came from the waters of the Flood, but He delivered them, saying, "If thou believest My word thou canst save thyself from the Flood." And NOAH said, "O Lord, I believe Thy word, make me to know by what means I can be saved." And God said unto him, "Thou canst be saved from the water by wood." And NOAH said, "How, O Lord?" And God said unto him, "Make thyself a four-sided ark, and build it with the work of the carpenter, and make for it three storeys inside, and go into it with all thy house."3 And NOAH believed the word of God, and made [the ark], and was saved.

Now hearken ye unto me, and I will explain to you concerning this thing. When God gave the command He could have given unto NOAH a wing like the eagle and transported him to the country of the living, with p. 189 all his house, until His anger with the sinners who had not believed the word of God and the word of their fathers, had abated, or He could have lifted him up into the air, or He could have commanded the water of the Flood—[which was] like a wall—not to approach the one mountain where He would make NOAH to dwell with his sons and not to submerge the beasts and cattle which he wanted. But know ye this—God was well pleased that by means of wood which had been sanctified the salvation of His creation should take place, that is to say, the ark and the wood of the Cross. God said unto NOAH, "Make that whereby thou shalt be saved," that is to say, the Tabernacle of the Church; and when He said unto him, "Make it foursided," He showed that the Sign of the Cross was fourfold. Now the four corners of the ark are the horns of the altar; and He commanded MOSES to make the ark out of indestructible wood. He said, "I will sanctify thee by that heavenly and spiritual work of My hand. And do thou sanctify thyself from filth, and impurity, and fornication, and vindictiveness, and falsehood, together with thy brother and thy house. And sacrifice unto Me a clean sacrifice with cleanness, and I will accept thee after thou hast sanctified thyself and thy house; command all the people to sanctify themselves, for My holy things [must be offered] by holy ones. And this thou shalt seek, the Tabernacle of My Covenant which I have created for My praise. And if ye come with purity of heart, with love, and with peace, without mockery and reviling, and if ye will make right your hearts in respect of Me and your neighbours, I will hear your prayers, and I will listen to your petitions about everything which ye submit to Me, and I will come and be with you, and I will walk among you, and I will dwell in your hearts, and ye shall be unto Me My people, and I will be your God in truth."
I proofread for the translator of these proclamations given to Bertha Dudde. This was proofread yesterday & I thought this one would be of of interest, to perhaps start interest in her proclamations from the Spirit of God.One thing only is asked. The translator of these does not want them to be copied & used until they are checked & put on the website. But here is what I take as part of the real truth/story. Chas.

Thursday, February 25, 2010
Three Errors
B.D. 5361

The fall of the angels…. Good Friday message….

All of you living on earth have been seized by My love, and opportunities have been created for you which enable you to enter the original relationship with Me again, you were granted a period of time to change this entirely God-opposing relationship into a reunification with Me…. All blessings to reach this goal were made accessible to you, and My never ending love helps where you are at risk of failing…. But even My greater than great love cannot achieve one thing…. to change your will with My power…. The factor of your will needs to be taken into account; this alone must accomplish the change and it can just as easily fail. For your will has been weakened by the one who is My adversary and who, having plunged you into the abyss due to the sin against Me, also wants to keep you in the abyss and therefore hides the path to Me in every way, who would also like you to stay weak-willed and thus incapable of accomplishing your change of nature…. But the will is weak because the being, which is still controlled by him, is also devoid of all love and therefore cannot muster any strength, for love is strength in itself and would without fail also bestow the essential strength to the will…. The beings belonging to him are totally weak-willed and incapable of releasing itself from His authority. And to these beings I brought help…. Can you humans now understand what motivated Me to descend to earth and to rescue you? In the beginning I was like the spirits which Lucifer pushed into the abyss, I had emerged from God’s love as an angel-spirit and recognised God as the epitome of all power and strength and glory in eternity…. As Lucifer’s opponent I stood by the One Who created us from His strength of love…. I, too, was unable to behold God, yet My love for Him was My beatitude…. But I was also full of love for the spiritual beings which had fallen away from God and let the plan of taking part in their redemption from the power of darkness grow in Me, because I was aware of Lucifer’s power and the influence on the passive spiritual beings. I wanted to help them in the only way that could defeat the adversary…. I wanted to avail Myself of God’s strength in order to challenge him and to accomplish the goal of wresting the beings from him and thus guiding them back to God, from Whom they had originated. I wanted to acquire the strength for these fallen beings and give it to them, so that they would become strong-willed and able to release themselves from Satan’s power. Weakness of will is lack of strength of love, hence, the result of a heartless attitude…. In order to impart a strong will to these beings I first had to try to motivate them to love and first awaken their love again through My love….

I had to liberate them from his power by/ having to having to be/by becoming the purchase price for the soul he held captive…. Although he himself never gives his consent, he never releases the soul, but now the soul has the strength to liberate itself and he cannot prevent this if it avails itself of My strength, which I willingly convey to the soul if it wants to accept it, hence, if it wants to make use of the blessings acquired on the cross. I have paid this purchase price for all souls through My suffering and dying on the cross…. Every individual soul can regain its freedom by merely turning to Me…. by merely aiming its will in the right direction, by acknowledging Me and My act of Salvation and calling to Me for help…. I died in order to strengthen these beings’ will; I confronted Satan’s power with greater than great love and defeated him, so that anyone who is on My side can even burst the toughest shackle…. Two beings having emerged from the eternal strength of love struggled against each other…. But I used this strength of love, I fought for God and with God, I was totally permeated by love and thus My physical body became xx/a bearer of the eternal Deity, My soul of light simultaneously joined xx with the body and so the union had taken place, which every individual being created by Him should enter according to eternal decree, so that it will be able to be active as a perfect being in light and strength and beatitude. The originally created spirit had fallen away from God, he had received light and strength in abundance and misused it to work against God…. He was also permeated by God’s strength, yet he used this strength in a negative sense and thereby distanced himself increasingly more from God…. However, using the strength from God according to His will leads to complete merger with Him, which I achieved on earth as Jesus, the human being, through love…. Love is the strongest power and must also influence the will such that it turns towards God…. And I acquired this gift of strength for people’s will on earth as a human being through My suffering and dying on the cross, through extreme pain and excessive agony, and everyone may avail himself of this strength by acknowledging Me and giving full expression to the love within himself. Every person will want and be able to escape from his present master if he calls to Me as Saviour and Redeemer for help, for I will not let him fall into My adversary’s hands, I will loosen his chains and liberate him…. But I can only do so if the will of a person endeavours to be redeemed…. I cannot liberate him against his will…. My love, however, is infinite and it will wrest every soul from the adversary, love will achieve that every being will change one day and return to Me again…. And for this reason I died on the cross, so that the weakened will of the fallen beings shall be strengthened, and thus I have redeemed the world from Satan’s bondage…. Amen

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by FallenAngels.TV.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-23968221-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();